Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pastel Flannel Quilt


This quilt I sent to my cousin Kayla Beth (Joey's sis). This is just the top. I dont think I have a pic of it finished. I actually found most of these blocks and fabric at a garage sale. It was a project that someone started and didn't want to finish. Yeah, it was all those little 9 square blocks. It is made with flannel, because ya it's cold in Alaska! I have all boys, so I don't get to make that many girl quilts. This one was one of my firsts. I gave it to her in January, and she was sick with the flu. When she got it, it was a wonderful suprise and a comfort to her while recovering. I was sending it to her for her birthday, I thought it was around then, but really I wasn't even close. It's in August or something like that, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment