Thursday, January 28, 2010

Easy Matching Quilts


These are 2 quilts I made. Top is a twin size, which I made 1st. Bottom is a Crib size quilt I made with the excess fabric. I think this was the nicest and cheapest quilt I have ever made. All this fabric I bought for $1 per yard! And it's not cheap cheap fabric, I mean I bought it at Hancocks, Joann's, and Walmart. 100 % cotton, labeled as quilting fabric, it was just a really good clearance sale, lol. I made it pretty cheap, so it wasn't really sentimental to me. But when I brought it to my group of quilters and said I was going to donate it, they kinda convinced me that it was REALLY nice and that I should keep them. So, I still have them in my growing pile of quilts. Oh, by the way, the middle is premade lol, I bought it already pieced together. So, it didn't take me anytime at all to make them. Ya know, just throw on a couple strips for the border, and wala, done!

No comments:

Post a Comment