Monday, May 2, 2011

My fabric postcards


These are postcards that I made. The top 1 is a birthday card, I thought a Lion delivering some balloons very cute. We are doing an alphabet swap (we are starting backwards with Z), so here is some of mine. "T" is for tracks. "S" is for so many things (how many can u find?)(yes, those are stars). "R" is for railroads. And the last 1 is a bug swap.
This is what Big "Z" (my 4 yr old) can do to a postcard. His ART! This was supposed to be my "U" for umbrella. I actually worked really hard on this. :(
I signed up for a Yellow/Green/Orange swap. I thought these dinosaurs were very cute. But I think I have finally found my style. I really need to try a little harder, get out of my comfort zone and get those creative juices flowing (what little juices their are). I am a scrappy person.
And these are all my postcards I have received up to date! They are so amazing and creative! They come from all over the world including Australia and Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment